Thursday, March 14, 2013

Disneyland! (Personal Post)

Last week I got to take a quick vacation with my son, my mom, and my sister and her son to DISNEYLAND!!! We had SO much fun, and I am so bad at blogging about personal things these days, that I just had to blog about our trip. Not all the pictures are great (I wasn't about to take my nice camera to Disneyland - I am way too clumsy!) but they capture the moments and that's all I care about :) These boys are best friends and had a blast. They are fearless! They rode all the roller coasters - Space Mountain, Matterhorn, The Tower of Terror - it was so much fun. Disneyland through the eyes of a child is just magical, and being that this is their second time there in 2 years, I hope we can keep up this tradition in the years to come!
 (We saw some of my best friends there - it made it even more fun!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment