Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Chris and Sloane's Winter Wonderland (Utah Wedding Photographer)

Chris and Sloane were high school sweethearts, and I am so happy that they are finally get married! Their Groomal session was so much fun, and we were in awe of the beautiful Utah scenery around us. Everyone kept saying how Sloane looked like a snow princess, and Chris was SO excited to see her in her dress for the first time! I love seeing couples who are not only in love but are genuinely best friends, and these two are the perfect match. I am so glad they were able to endure the freezing temperatures so that we could capture some breathtaking images for their special day.
















1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, breathtaking! I wish I had more chances to photograph in the snow!!

    ReplyDelete