Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Ashley and Joel's Snowy Wedding (Utah Wedding Photographer)

Ashley and Joel were married on a SNOWY December day, but it was so much fun that I don't even think they cared :) Plus, the snow was so beautiful and romantic! Their reception was at a gorgeous home in Sandy, UT and took place in the afternoon, which was a great idea. Congratulations you two!
 
I would also like to give a big THANK YOU to my friend and second photographer Janille for helping me out with those amazing temple pictures!

1 comment:

  1. This is the mother of the bride. I have gotten quite teary eyed with the beauty of your pictures. They are STUNNING! You captured the essence of what I was trying to do, a relaxed, yet country elegant wedding. Thank you! So very much! They are breathtaking. You are one talented girl! Along with your buddy at the temple, you two did an outstanding job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete