Thursday, January 2, 2014

Jaci and Kyle's Fall Wedding Day (Utah Wedding Photographer)

Jaci and Kyle got married at the Lodge at Hidden Springs Ranch on a beautiful Fall day. I loved Jaci's style and asked her to write a little something about her planning process. Hopefully it will give other brides some ideas to help plan their weddings!

"When I began planning my wedding, I had a very specific look in mind. The style I went for is rustic vintage, and after lots of time and effort that is what I created. The majority of my wedding decor was hand made by myself and a very crafty and helpful group of family and friends. I chose to craft my own decor so I could add my personal touch to everything and let my personality shine through to my wedding guests; and also to achieve the exact look I wanted! To me, it was the little details that made all the difference! The wedding was held in a beautiful lodge which made for a rustic, cozy feel. From the fun fall food that was served, to the variation of music that was played, my wedding day was the best day of my life and I couldn't have wished it to be anymore perfect and beautiful than it was!"

I am so glad I got to be a part of their special day, and I wish them many years of happiness!And be sure to check out their Engagement Session HERE and their Bridal Session HERE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment